False Anchors Presents: Unanchored, a compilation of Ryan’s best tricks and routines from before the False Anchors era. At over 250 pages and 250 images, there is bound to be a trick or ten for everyone’s repertoire. This beautiful hardback contains mostly close-up card magic routines, but also features some parlor magic and accompanying performance videos. The final section in the book, Arsenal, teaches necessary utility moves and thoughts from Ryan on how he prepares before a gig.
The collector’s out there will also be interested to know that there is an Unanchored: Collector’s Edition. The collector’s edition is limited to 250 sets and includes:
- Unanchored book with a blue-painted edge
- Signed and numbered bookplate
- Deck of Unanchored Playing Cards in a special edition Clove St. tuck
- Gilded deck of Unanchored Playing Cards
- Special magnetic-closure box to hold the book and decks
Along with the book, you can also now purchase the Unanchored Playing Cards. These are the perfect accompaniment to the book and include:
- A fully-custom deck of cards, with a shattered pip on each face
- Normal Joker
- Joker/3S double facer (routine in the book)
- Palm reading art card with a Two of Clubs reveal on the back (routine in the book)
- Duplicate Seven of Hearts with a factory printed pencil-dot you can use for all the pencil-dot routines in the book
There are no reviews yet.