Promenade from Bicycle Playing Cards was inspired by a historic card back pulled from our collection of historic playing cards at The United States Playing Card Company. This design is based off the Mascotte No. 69 by New York Consolidated Company, originally printed circa 1900.
The original luxurious design was reimagined with modern, premium finishes using silver and gold foil accents. The artwork on these cards takes you through a decadent walk until finally ending at an ornate garden in the center.
This deck of cards is a must-have for anyone looking for unique playing cards that perform perfectly in your hands, on the table, and as a decorative accent when not in use. Don’t hide these beauties in the kitchen drawer!
- Trusted Since 1885 – Bicycle Playing Cards have been the trusted brand for an exceptional playing card experience for over 135 years!
- Classic Air-Cushion ® Finish – Superior performance in your hands and on the table using our proprietary finish that provides unmatched playability
- Printed on Premium Bicycle® Brand Cardstock – Our legendary card stock provides great performance and durability
- Elevate Card Games – Bicycle Playing Cards make perfect cards for Rummy, Spades, Hearts, Blackjack and hundreds of other card games
- Unique Playing Cards – Bicycle Playing Cards with a touch of luxury. Utilizing silver and gold foil on the packaging, a beautiful card back, and specially designed court cards
- Fun, Premium Design – This deck of Bicycle Playing Cards is a showstopper that will standout in your collection. Suitable for any card game or as a decorative piece in your home when not being used
- Printed With Non-Toxic, Plant-Based Inks – Printed with non-toxic, plant-based inks to limit our environmental impact and ensure consumer safety
- Fully Recyclable Playing Cards – All the playing cards in the box are completely recyclable and made from sustainably forested FSC-Certified paper fibers
- Made In The USA – Proudly produced in Erlanger, Kentucky by The United States Playing Card Company