THE ULTIMATE STREET MAGIC EFFECT!
Two of the World’s Foremost ‘Cloudbusters’ Reveal Their Inner Secrets of Cloud Magic!
In this book the authors strip away the veil of secrecy, revealing cloud secrets only known to a select few. Learn to make clouds vanish and appear. Sculpture them into images of selected playing cards, thought of numbers, ESP symbols, faces, and even animals.
Nothing is held back! Apparently change the weather by delaying rain or snow or even by making it warmer. Believe it or not you can do a lot of this long distance by using a cell phone! With the material in this book you will be more than just a magician or mentalist. You will be a real miracle worker, who apparently has complete control over the elements!
The book will teach you how to:
- CAUSE A CLOUD TO VANISH FROM THE SKY. It will also show you methods where that cloud and ONLY that cloud vanishes. The others remain intact.
- CLOUD MATERIALIZATION –magician points to an empty space in the sky and causes a cloud to suddenly form.
- BLUE SKY–magician causes ALL the clouds to vanish leaving a blue sky
- Cloud Moving–How to make clouds Move
- Cloud Sculpture–change the shape of clouds into objects
- How Fake Psychics Stop & Start Rain
- Secrets Behind Making Rainbows Appear
- How to Reveal Selected Cards with Clouds
- Make Thought of Numbers Appear in the Sky
- All THIS AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!!!
WHAT THE PROS ARE SAYING:
“At the right time, in the right place…get ready for something people will tell their grandchildren about witnessing.”
– Paul Vigil
“I can honestly say I was bowled over by this work. To see someone really examine and refine an area of mentalism that has pretty much remained ignored for so long was a real treat. You will understand the basics in no time and soon be on your way to performing some great and inspiring takes on a forgotten effect.” – Luke Jermay
“The authors have examined every nuance of cloud effects and give totally practical advice for pulling them off. In addition to the actual methodology, they give you a ton of related material from which to draw upon. This is information you will want to have and which could make a reputation for you. Get this!”
– Richard Osterlind
Pages 133 – 5.5″ x 8.5″ – PDF Format