From the highest fertile grounds of the Sierra Nevada Mountains near Lake Tahoe, California comes one of America’s most prized collections of high-quality close-up magic. Dan Harlan’s Premium Blend performances have been hand-selected from only the finest routines in his vast field of expertise. Whether you crave the luscious simplicity of powerful presentations or the deep dark smoothness of authentic sleight-of-hand, you’re sure to find a flavor you cannot live without.
Volume Two – Deck Aid
- UNGIMMICKED STRIKING MATCH — The spectator stops you as you deal through the cards. The selection matches a jumbo prediction. There is no gimmick and the deck is normal.
- COUNTER CROSS — The cards across with no palming or gimmicks.
- PEEK REVERSAL — A spectator simply peeks at any card as you riffle the corner of the deck, but you instantly reverse the selected card without any fishing at all.
- HARLAN HAUNTED HOOKUP — The haunted deck using Harlan’s method which can be done with a borrowed pack.
- INTUITION — Presentation and handling of Dr. Jacob Daley’s last trick in which the red aces change places with the black aces.
- SLOMOCO ACES — Harlan’s new handling of Vernon’s slo-motion ace assembly in which four odd-backed aces vanish visibly one-at-a-time and travel to the leader pack.
- BOUND AMBITION — The selected card rises while the pack is rubberbanded and the top card has been checked to make sure it is not the selection.
- ATTRACTION — Two selected cards travel from two separate packs into a third pack to be discovered on either side of a third random selection. No palming.
- COPY-CARDS — The deck of cards instantly changes into sheets of paper with photocopied pictures of the cards on them.
There are no reviews yet.