Borrow a ring , and in the cleanest way you vanish it at your fingertips – both hands are clearly empty. Reach into your back pocket and produce your keys – and their ring is on your keyring!
Introducing the world’s most impossible and invisible ring flight. Departure is a pull-style flight built into a key fob that fits on your keychain.
Departure was first released in 2008 and has been performed thousands of times. A lot of time was put into redesigning this new and improved version. All new features were added AND made it as tough as a battleship. Plus! All this was achieved while keeping the price the same 😉
Here’s a comprehensive list of the new features and improvements:
- Smaller Housing – takes up even less space on your keychain. Plus – added some handsome lock icons to give it an even more realistic look.
- Longer Cable – increased it from 18″ to 24″. This allows you to display the ring even further away from you body before the vanish. Also good if you like to perform wearing a jacket.
- Teflon Cable – Designed for years of service – WILL NOT SNAP OR BREAK.
- Extra Bushing – There’s an extra bushing on the housing where the cable emerges to cut down even more on friction. Friction is the enemy of a good flight.
- Carabiner Clip – Makes it easy to get any size ring on the clip without even looking. Plus it just looks cool – like you just finished scaling Everest!
Included in the online instructions, Derek Roberts teaches his Shirt Vanish – a way to cleverly vanish any ring right under spectators’ noses. You’ll also learn a stunning ring and key transpo, which climaxes with their ring appearing your keychain.