Night Flight – Elite Edition – Red
- Italian Playing Card stock – black core.
- Soft card stock – Super flexible and perfect for table shuffles, springs, pressure fans, Faro’s, etc.
- New silk varnish – These glide beautifully.
- Original faces. – Bold and awesome to use on stage!
- Card reveals built in…
- Joker reveals 3 of Diamonds.
- Ace of Spades reveals Queen of Hearts.
- Queen of Spades reveals Ace of Hearts.
- Box reveals 5 Diamonds & 10 Spades.
- Ace of Spades with a reveal.
- One Joker has a specially marked back so that you know which has the reveal.
- 10 of Spades has border gap … use as a key card in a spread or quickly locate it ready for the box reveal.
- Mis-indexed Queen – Hearts / Diamonds
- Red / Black marking.
- Magic Square barcode.
We still have all the great features that you love from the original release…
- The easiest-to-read marked deck.
- Subtle “One Way” back design.
- Double backer included!
- Generic looking box.
- 2 Jokers. One with a small reveal.
- Strong matte laminated tuck box.
- Large Aces.
- Magic Square barcode.
- 1089 reveal.
- Luxury card stock & finish.
Night Flight Deck – Red Elite Edition
The great thing about designing the backs from the ground up is that the marks are BIG and yet SO well disguised!
Once you know where to look they are REALLY quick to read. Don’t believe us? See for yourself in the photos.
Marked in just two corners… not all 4 (top left & bottom right) this means you can spread the cards and hide the marks if you wanted to.
The cards are also a ‘One Way’ sign… take a look at the center star.
As if that isn’t enough!
There are specific markings to indicate in a split second whether the card is Red or Black.
See the spider webs? The Black cards are ‘filled in’ white in the center and the Red cards ‘filled it’ red! Subtle, yet obvious when you know.
“The cards are beautiful, they handle superbly and the printing on them is first class!!!! …Dela’s cards are DELightfully printed and will last for a DELightfully long time too. What’s not to love!”
– Michael Murray
“Steve Dela has produced a beautiful deck of marked cards, which should be in the pocket of every discerning mentalist and magician.
This deck has everything you could possibly want in a marked deck. Big and easily readable marks, yet so subtly disguised.
They even tell you which cards are red and which are black, and have a really neat one-way feature.
Don’t think about buying this deck… JUST BUY IT!! Highly recommended.”
– Steve Cook
“The best deck of its kind”
“REVIEW of Night Flight deck by Steve Dela. In brief, it’s a cracker!
Aside from the top-quality cards, its main “use” is beautifully crafted. In fact, it’s the ONLY one I’ve seen that is easy to see (for the performer) but not easy (at all) to see from the audience’s perspective. In other words, it’s excellent…and I highly recommend it. They won’t be around forever so get your deck ASAP.”
– Paul Gordon MIMC
“I’ve always struggled with marking systems but this one just takes the biscuit it’s so easy. Given that, I was worried they may be seen so tested on my magician friends last night, who know all about these things. Not a single one could spot them! So much you can do with these!”
– Steve Rowe
Magic Square info:
The numbers above and below the barcode will give you every number needed for the grid.
Ask for a number over 25 but under 100.
The first number in the square is their number minus 20.
Whenever you next see an action ie. minus 1 (-1) then this is the first number in your square minus 1. I found this easier and much more space-saving than putting minus 21 (-21).
I hope that makes sense… so after you’ve taken 20 from the original number, you now use this new number with the other calculations… they are simply: -1, +2, +1.