PokéMonte is the unmistakable, pop culture catchy, smile inducing magic trick that’s sure to make you stand out!
Within seconds, this charming, unique modern twist on the “Color Monte” classic by Emerson & West will have your audience:
- Instantly intrigued
- Excited to see your magic
- Knowing they’re about to witness something truly unique!
And yes, it’s easy to do.
With O’Brien’s take on the classic color monte plot, you don’t need to be a sleight-of-hand master to start performing incredible magic.
Heck, you don’t even need a table!
Perform it anytime, anywhere, for anyone – without disrupting their dinner or invading their space!
Furthermore, PokéMonte is:
- Angle proof
- Completely examinable
- Resets in seconds!
Plus, you’ll get access to in-depth video tutorials that hold your hand every step of the way! So there’s never a question about what to do, how to do it, or when to make it happen. Plus so much more!
7 Authentic TCG Cards
– Instantly set yourself apart by creating intrigue with 100% examinable cards that anyone will recognize.
In-depth Video Tutorials on Performance and Presentation (Download)
– O’Brien walks you through each aspect, in detail, on how to do every move, and there’s really only one!
– You’ll also learn how to present the effect in such a way that builds interest, intrigue, and has them completely surprised and impressed by the end!
A Kicker Ending Where The Spectator’s Chosen Card Is Revealed In The Most Fairest And Memorable Way Possible
-You’ll discover the most impressive reveals with a 100% hit rate, every time.
Performance Commentary (Download)
– This is a professional magician’s play by play breakdown of the performance.
– You’ll know exactly why O’Brien did what he did so that you can avoid potential hurdles and jump over them with ease.
Duper Practice (Download)
– Learn faster and start performing quicker with this POV, over the shoulder, slow motion replay of how to perform the effect.
Mirrored Playback (Download)
– You’ll no longer be trying to follow along in frustration.
– With a reversed image version of the tutorial, my movements will mirror yours for lightning fast learning!
– Now you can skip to WHAT you need WHEN you need it! #NoScrubs!
– Need to be quiet? Out and about without headphones? No problem!
– Captions are perfect for uninterrupted learning when audio isn’t an option.
Infield, Road Tested Script (Download)
– A quick PDF guide for anytime access to O’Brien’s field tested script.
– Includes insights, subtitles, and troubleshooting tips.
Exclusive Lifetime Access To The Deuce Gala Magic Private Facebook Group
– Get direct assistance with questions.
– Get access to a seasoned group of like-minded magicians.
– Watch and participate in monthly LIVE sessions and AMAs.
“I think PokéMonte is very clever. It immediately builds a relationship with you and your audience. You will kill with this!”
– Craig Petty, Craig Petty’s Magic TV
“When Michael O’Brien came out with PokéMonte, the modern twist on the classic color monte plot, I had to buy it. It’s one of the best versions of this classic effect and will be in my kid’s show magic case ready to perform at a moment’s notice! Plus the kicker endings are fun too. It packs small and plays Gigantamax!”
– Brett Bolich aka Brettso The Great
“Sometimes it can be difficult to find a magic trick that applies to everybody. But PokéMonte checks all the boxes! Kids, adults, it doesn’t matter!
There’s not much more I can say about PokéMonte except for PICK THIS UP! It’s extremely strong, very easy to do, and you can carry it with you everywhere. You’ll get good reactions and people will love it for the nostalgia factor.”
– Chris Edwards, Chris Edwards Magic Review Channel
“I think this is great for kids or anyone who understands Pokemon. But you don’t need to know Pokemon to do it! It’s also a great way to disguise Color Monte.
Can you imagine bringing color monte out at a magic convention? I mean the eye rolls! People would just turn and walk away! But if you bring out PokéMonte, people will immediately tune in and go, ‘Oh, what’s this guy doing?!'”
– David, Magic Orthodoxy