The Cross is the most famous symbol of Christianity and one of the best-known symbols in the world. The reason for the symbol’s importance lies in the event that took place over 2000 years ago. Telling this story on a deck of cards is indeed somewhat controversial. If we look at it more soberly, it is Christian symbolism on a stack of paper. The Cross and the meaning and influence it has had on the world over the last 2000 years provide many opportunities to tell its story in the form of a deck of playing cards. The motto “The sacred in the ordinary” fits perfectly here. In collaboration with designer Peter Voth, we are proud to share this work of art with you all. Allow us to introduce – The Cross Playing Cards.
- Comes in two beautiful editions: Maroon Martyrs & Admiral Angels
- Premium red/blue matte finish paper with premium embossing
- Featuring gold/red/white premium foils on the Maroon Martyrs edition
- Featuring gold/blue/white premium foils on the Admiral Angels edition
- Foiled inner tuck case with sophisticated illustration
- Limited to 1999 decks each, with foiled number seal
- Printed by TWPCC with their luxury finish